- Atlas Elastomer Seated Gate Valves ranging diameter from 50mm to 600mm as F4 Type and from 50mm to 300mm F5 type. Material of these valves is GGG 40 Ductile Iron Casting and with operating temperature between -10 °C … +80 °C they can be specially produced upon the requested need as well.
- Gate valves are used to interrupt the flow in water lines and sewage, basically by open or closed position. Gate valves are made of ductile iron and comply with the International Standards ISO 7259 and are suitable for a nominal pressure (PN10, PN16, PN25) or request. Paint thickness: 400 microns thermoplastic or epoxy.
- All Atlas gate valves are manufactured and tested to ensure trouble-free operation.
- We are aware of the quality of our products come with an extended warranty of 10 years against defects in materials and workmanship and should, in fact, perform as specified for a much longer period of time.
- PN6/ PN10/ PN16/ PN25
- EN GJS400 Material
- Thermoplastic Coated (WRASS)
- Seat Material EPDM ( WRASS )
- The valve design is such that dismantle and remove the plug without the need to separate body from the line. It also allows elements replace from the shaft sealing line being in operation, without dismantling the valve and the shutter.
- The valves disc is rubber-packed to get excellent sealing effect by the rubber's resilient deformation. Non-rising resilient seated gate valves solve the problem in general gate valves such as leakage, rusting etc. and saves installation space. It is used widely in tap water industry, sewage treatment, shipping construction,petroleum, chemicals, food, pharmacy, textile, electric power, metallurgy and energy system's pipeline to adjust and shut off fluids.