REMOTE CONTROL GAS VALVE
PRODUCT (ATLAS GCV)
- Pulse reader unit
- Cut-off Unit
- Energy Unit
- Communication Unit
Pulse Reader Unit
Pulse reader unit is designed in accordance with the meter type. It is equipped with an electronic seal in such a way that when the pulse reader unit installed on the meter is removed or its cable is cut, it will alarm and the cutting unit will be activated.
The cut-off unit consists of DC motor and round valve. It is protected by an electronic seal in order to prevent external interventions when the motorized valve is fully opened and closed, and the command is received from the control unit. When the cover is opened, an alarm is activated and the valve is closed.
The product is powered by a 3.6 V Lithium battery. Battery transmission is made by opening a special cover on the box. There is no need to open the main cover of the case when changing the battery. When the battery cover is opened, the cut-off activates with the alarm and closes the valve.
Capacity: 4100 mAh
Voltage: 3.6 Volt
Continuous Current (Max): : 80 mA
Instantaneous Current (Max): : 150 mA
Weight : 29 gr
Working Temperature : - 55….+80 C
Storage Life : 10 Years
LoRaWAN wireless communication system is used due to its low power and long range modulation method.
- Class A çift yönlü haberleşme yapılmaktadır.
- Class A bidirectional communication is available.
- Communication is done in the EU868 MHz ISM band.
- It supports 125 KHz bandwidth and adjustable data communication speed.
- ABP and OTAA systems are supported.
- Complies with the standards set by the European Telecommunications Standards Committee (ETSI) (Duty Cycle).
- Maximum signal strength: 14 dBm